Basic Job Duties and Requirements of the Job
You Must Be Able To:
- Stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms.
- Work with arms above head.
- Bend and squat to ground level.
- Move and transport 5 gallon buckets up and down ladders (window cleaners only).
- Perform work in outdoor temperatures ranging from 0 to 100 degrees (window cleaners)
- Unload, lift,set up,climb ladders up to 32 feet (window cleaners).
- Present a valid driver’s license.
- Be insured by our auto insurance company (good driving record).
- Interact with our clients on a daily basis with professionalism.
- Follow job directions and write legibly.
- Take pride in your work and providing quality service each and every day.
- Be self-motivated and accept responsibility for working independently.
- Follow safety procedures in all aspect of the job.
- Work Saturdays when needed to keep up with service demand.
As stated earlier, our customers deserve to be comfortable with who they have chosen to provide service for them. Wall 2 Wall Cleaning Service wants to be confident in the employees it sends into someone’s home or business. Our employees do not have criminal backgrounds.
A Non-Compete Agreement Must Be Signed
At Wall 2 Wall Cleaning Service we are willing to invest our time,money and effort into training you as a service technician without prior knowledge of the trade. The learning process is on-going but it will conservatively take 3 months to 1 year to be fully trained on all aspects of the trade. In return for our investment, all we ask is that you not take what you have learned from us and use it against us during, or after, your employment in any way for a minimal period of time. Fair enough? We think so. We will ask you to sign a non-compete document outlining this concept upon hiring.
Compensation – How We Pay Employees
Our current pay system is a “Performance-Based” pay system (excluding office personnel). Employees are paid a generous percentage of each job that is completed to the 100% satisfaction of our clients. A typical hourly wage can range between $12.00 (beginner) to $30.00 (seasoned employee) per hour depending on how quickly you are at learning our system.
If all of the above sounds acceptable to you, we welcome your application.
Submit Online Application Here