Basic Job Duties and Requirements of the Job
You Must Be Able To:
- Stand on feet for long periods of time.
- Do repetitive motion with hands, wrist and arms.
- Work with arms above head.
- Bend and squat to ground level.
- Move and transport 5 gallon buckets up and down ladders (window cleaners only).
- Perform work in outdoor temperatures ranging from 0 to 100 degrees (window cleaners)
- Unload, lift,set up,climb ladders up to 32 feet (window cleaners).
- Present a valid driver’s license.
- Be insured by our auto insurance company (good driving record).
- Interact with our clients on a daily basis with professionalism.
- Follow job directions and write legibly.
- Take pride in your work and providing quality service each and every day.
- Be self-motivated and accept responsibility for working independently.
- Follow safety procedures in all aspect of the job.
- Work Saturdays when needed to keep up with service demand.
Compensation – How We Pay Employees
Our current pay system is a “Performance-Based” pay system (excluding office personnel). Employees are paid a generous percentage of each job that is completed to the 100% satisfaction of our clients. A typical hourly wage can range between $16.00 (beginner) to $30.00 (seasoned employee making max) per hour depending on how quickly you are at learning our system.
If all of the above sounds acceptable to you, we welcome your application.
Submit Online Application Here